Monday 25 January 2010

THIEF CAUGHT ON CAMERA: EXCLUSIVE PICS

Vanessa, Jamie and I went up to Harrogate for a long-planned Sunday lunch yesterday with our friends (from left to right) Tim, Sarah, Tehya, Luca, Nicole and Ian and, unsurprisingly, had a very pleasant time.

In fact, here's another picture of the occasion (I do like to spoil you).

However, these photos aren't as straightforward they seem. Because a crime is being committed - a crime that Vanessa spotted upon closer examination last night, before reporting it to me.

Have a look at Jamie's right hand in the first picture. In fact, I've blown it up below to make it easier for you (I really do look after you).

Yes, the cheeky little so-and-so...in fact, no, I'll say it - the dirty little THIEF is slyly nicking one of Sarah's chips from right under her nose.

And then, see what happens in a souped-up version of photo number two.

Yep, he's eating it.

The shame of it - seriously.

Have we brought our son up or dragged him up? To be honest, I just don't have the answer any more.

I've thought about this shocking incident all day long. In fact, I could concentrate on little else. And, after much soul-searching, I finally decided to allow him one more night of restful sleep in his cot.

But tomorrow morning, it's no more Mr Nice Daddy. Because I'm marching him down to Pudsey Police Station to turn him in. Copies of the pictures will also be making the journey, given that they have now acquired criminal evidence status, and it will be up to the courts to decide his fate.

I'm sure he will thank me in later years - if they ever release him, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment