Thursday 31 August 2017

Camping it up

BloggerImage


I never thought I'd say this but I'm sick of drink.


OK, I take that back - it was the drink talking - but, when you're confronted with sights like this, what is a boy to do?


BloggerImage


Mamma Mia! Yes, the show. It was a scene from that. "Live" on stage here in camp.


Although it wasn't actually live. It was the reps lip-syncing not just to the soundtrack from the movie, but the dialogue too. 


BloggerImage


Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Julie Walters, Colin Firth. They could all be heard. Over the crackling sounds on the cassette tape.


BloggerImage


It's The Lion King tonight. 


When I told Jamie, his immediate response was: "Can you imagine the costumes?" 


Charlotte: "They'll probably be wearing onesies."


At least it'll be good to hear Alan Rickman's voice again.


In other news, Charlotte is now the proud owner of a Vomy Ball.


BloggerImage


Yup, it's a ball that vomits.


BloggerImage


Here she is loading it up with pretend puke.


BloggerImage


Gorgeous.


I wonder what new cultural delights today might offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment