Monday 11 September 2017

I'm not bored, I'm not bored, I'm not bored...

Good evening once again from Salford where my "working away" adventure continues apace.  And out and out luxury is never far away.

To illustrate, here is tonight's view.

BloggerImage

Outstanding. I could be in that Vegas.

And the local dining experience is just as exciting.

After a short browse, I plumped for a Subway.

A footlong Meatball Marinara, to be precise.

"How much do I owe you?" I enquired.

"£5.50," said my robotic friend behind the counter, who added: "Do you want a drink from the fridge and a cookie?" 

"Yes, please," I replied. "How much do I owe you now?"

"£5.50."

Good man. 

Following this exhilarating moment, I was handed the opportunity to scoff my scran in three different places - all at the same time.

Let me show you.

When I looked to my right, I was in Subway.

BloggerImage

OK, so no great surprise there.

But here's where it gets really fun.

When I looked straight ahead, I was in Greggs.

BloggerImage

Such a shame that it was closed.  I really fancied a gift card.

BloggerImage

And when I looked to my left, I was in a Spar.

BloggerImage

A triple crown to remember.

BloggerImage

Following a chocolate stop at Tesco Express (which was even cheaper than the Spar), it was time for "home."

BloggerImage

That's Travelogical.

BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment