Monday 22 October 2018

Signs of the times


I don't do politics on here and have no plans to start now.

But I was amused by some of the lighthearted placards on display at the "People's Vote" march in London over the weekend. (I wasn't there but do follow these things because I'm sad).

For example, I don't know where Rick Astley stands on the United Kingdom's impending departure from the European Union but I'm sure he would raise a smile at this effort. 


In contrast, I'm not convinced that Ginger Spice would feel quite so enamoured by "her" sign.


Blackadder fans certainly would enjoy this one.


And dog-loving brave Leavers might raise a whimper in defiance of this mutt - before wisely running off.


Definitely an angry Remainer.

So what was the best placard on show?  Well, by common consent, there were two.


Magnifique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment