Monday 22 July 2019

Catman


My mum got a kitten a couple of months ago.

A pretty black female, she called her Delilah.

Jamie and Charlotte were most impressed having "met" Delilah on FaceTime. Charlotte, in particular, was thrilled to have a new girlie chum in her life. 

That was until today when my mum called up with some news.

"She's got a penis." 

"What?!" I replied, a little shocked.

"Delilah.  She's got a penis.  Well, HE does."

"How did that happen?"

"I assume it was there all the time.  I just never thought to look.  But today she started washing it. Sorry, he started washing it."

You would never think that my mum spent a lifetime as a nurse.

Feel free to send through your suggestions for Delilah's new name and I'll pass them on.

I'm thinking Willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment