Friday 15 June 2012

School notes

Rewinding back to earlier in the week and our visit to Jamie's soon-to-be new school, I have a few additional matters to report.

First, the death penalty does still exist in this country and will be visited upon any parent who dares take their child out of Guiseley Infant School during term-time to go on holiday.

Second, black cycle shorts are the preferred wear for boys during PE.  This is to guard against stray willies.

Third, the school's Parents' Group is particularly active and likes nothing better than to transform the assembly hall into a pub under the guise of a "quiz night."   

And finally, I am unlikely to win the Dads' Race at Sports Day 2013 as some of my competitors appear to be around half my age.  But that won't stop me trying.

You're up to date.