Friday 19 December 2014

Rainbow princess


I suspect I'm not alone in having spent a lifetime wondering what lies at the end of the rainbow.  And today I discovered the answer.  That's right, a car park.

If you look closely at my not very good camera pic above, you'll see the rainbow continue down in front of the trees onto the road outside Asda in Guiseley.

And it was kind of appropriate that I saw such a memorable sight today, Charlotte's birthday.

Four years and a few hours ago, this was her look.


But she's worked very hard on her image since then, and this was how she processed around the house after nursery late this afternoon.


Understated, I know. Inevitably, there were further costume changes.

For example, this was her early morning "opening family presents" attire.


And this was her coffee and mints look not long before bedtime.


Okay, milk and biscuits, but same idea.

It's very nice to have her around.