Friday 24 February 2017

Non-Stop Cringies


Last Friday evening I got a little bored and sent a Tweet to Tony Blackburn - who promptly read it out live on his new Radio 2 show. The kids, who were sitting around the dining table with me at the time, weren't arsed.

Maybe it's a Friday thing but I got bored again. Cue the Radio 2 mid-lifeboat.
I've just submitted my Non-Stop Oldies for consideration by Steve Wright.

And here they are:

  • Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat
  • Clocks - Coldplay
  • Boys of Summer - Don Henley
  • Old Red Eyes is Back - Beautiful South
  • Run - Snow Patrol
  • Let Your Love Flow - The Bellamy Brothers
  • I Useta Lover Her - The Saw Doctors
  • Belfast Child - Simple Minds
  • Altogether Now - The Farm
  • Always The Sun - The Stranglers
  • Pure - The Lightning Seeds
  • Speed of Sound - Coldplay
  • Islands in the Stream - Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
  • Forever in Blue Jeans - Neil Diamond
  • Morningtown Ride - The Seekers
  • Dignity - Deacon Blue
  • Only in my Dreams - Debbie Gibson
  • Lyin' Eyes - The Eagles
  • Sally Maclennane - The Pogues
  • And A Bang on the Ear - The Waterboys
  • One - U2
  • The Sun Always Shines on TV - A-Ha
  • Duel - Propaganda
  • Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
  • Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
  • The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
  • Pictures of You - The Cure
  • Happy Talk - Captain Sensible
  • A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
  • My Perfect Cousin - The Undertones
No one has ever accused me of being cool. And now you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment