Friday 30 May 2008

The best laid plans (and all that)


You know what? After all my excitement of last night - the ****ing game's release date was put back at the last ****ing minute!

And do you know when it's now due out? Two days after the baby's due when, clearly, I'll have loads of time on my hands (as if). Absolutely gutted!

On the plus side, this morning I managed to book two tickets to see Coldplay play the Sheffield Arena in December. Very happy about that. I love Coldplay (thankfully Vanessa "quite likes them" - more than enough reason to justify paying for the tickets from the joint account).

And speaking of the soon-to-be-mummy, she went off on maternity leave about two hours ago. (Gulp).

We've just spent the last half an hour surfing t'Internet in search of a suitable kiddie wallpaper border for the nursery (which is currently a spare room). This time next week I'll be seeking excuses to avoid getting on with putting it up. I'm hopeless at that sort of thing.

In fact, if you can think of any creative suggestions which might allow me to delay doing this particular little job for a bit longer, please let me know. Please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment