Thursday 22 March 2012

Here's a challenge


Her and me are off to a wedding and an overnight stay in the morning, and him and her aren't coming (which I'm is the most pleasing aspect, if truth be told).

They had their respective heights measured earlier tonight. And, as you can see, Jamie was found to be higher than Charlotte.  That's as much as I know. 

Meanwhile, you, like me earlier this evening, may have watched funny Scouseman John Bishop cycle, row and run the thousand miles distance between Paris and London.

His heroic feat coming off the back of David Walliams achievement in swimming more than one million miles up the Thames, both in aid of Sport Relief.

But that pair have nothing on the Whites.

Because on Sunday, Vanessa will be running three miles and I'll be running six miles for the same worthy cause. 

Now I appreciate that you may well be taking part in a Sport Relief challenge of your own or have already sponsored someone else who you like more than us.

But if not, click on this link and channel your dosh - via us - to the Sport Relief grand total. 

We have set ourselves the stifling target of £10 - so a tenner will do very nicely.