Friday 7 May 2010

Stormin' Gordon

My General Election Night survival kit saw me through although, sadly, I didn't get a chance to touch the whiskey after Rodney lost (although did very well) and Greasy Balls squeaked through (just).

But several other friends did win and will all make very good MPs in the new House of Commons.

As I write, the nation (or maybe it's just me) is watching history being made on TV as the party leaders play footsie with each other in the quest to form the next government.

When it's over, will David Cameron become our new Prime Minister? Almost certainly, and quite right too.

But he'll have to find away to get prise Gordon Brown out of Downing Street first.

I wonder if that crack SAS team, which so dramatically stormed the Iranian Embassy back in 1980, is still in business?

No comments:

Post a Comment