Saturday 14 August 2010

You're having an update (whether you want one or not)

You didn't honestly think I'd really be able to wait an entire week before updating this drivel, did you?!

But don't be alarmed, I'll not say much.

In short, the weather's been bright but not warm, the activities have been hectic, the company's been highly amusing, the food's been filling and the Guinness has been cold - all happily predictable, I'm delighted to say.

Best of all, Jamie appears to have enjoyed every second (although the concept of a scooter sadly seems to have evaded him).

Tomorrow, Vanessa and I are due to head south (on our own - woo hoo!) for two days in Dublin, including a stay at Bono and The Edge's hotel.

So expect the cliches to be at the fore when I get round to telling you how it went (to be sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment