Tuesday 21 February 2012

iKidyounot

I took my first tentative step into the 21st century earlier today (a bit late, granted) when I became the owner of an iPhone.

So far I've successfully charged it up and typed in all my contacts.  And having done that, I now genuinely have no idea what I do next or, more specifically, what it does.

Save for one "app" (get me).

I speak of iPoo. 

And what is iPoo, I hear you cry?

Well I'll tell you, and I quote:

"Always find yourself with nothing to do while you're sitting on the can?"  (It's American). 

"Introducing iPoo - a new iPhone application that gives you something to do - while you poo! iPoo is a social community that brings together pooers from around the world. Write messages, draw graffiti, earn points and badges, see what others are posting."

Right.  So there we are.

Only a few hours in and what many of friends said was true; the iPhone has already had a significant impact on my life. Because I now feel ill.