Monday 27 February 2012

I'll name that monster in one


Jamie's inner Ulsterman is beginning to show himself more and more. 

And why do I say this?  Simple - because he's really starting to take the p*ss out of me.  I like that.

Rather than read him a bedtime story this evening, he said he wanted me to make one up. 

"And who would you like to be in it?" I enquired.

"Jamie The Knight," he began...awwwwwww!

"And Daddy Big Legs." Yes, very funny - Mr Smart Ar*e.

Earlier, in an attempt to help him to remain fascinated by Ben 10 long enough for his Ben 10 novelty item to arrive in the post and complete his new room, I bought him a handful of miniature monsters from the series.  These included Jet Ray, who you can see above.

"What's he called?" I asked White Junior as the figure was taken out of its packet.

"Shit Breeze," said Jamie.

I really wish I hadn't laughed as loudly as I did.  It only encourages him.