Thursday 2 February 2012

The last White standing (although I'm sitting down now)

I came home tonight to find carnage all around me; Charlotte was sniffling, Vanessa was waning and Jamie was fast asleep.

This bug I've mentioned in recent days has retaken hold of Vanessa and Jamie and refuses to go away, despite indications that it was preparing to do so. 

Meanwhile Charlotte is teething once again.

Jamie and Charlotte both made it through nursery - Jamie seemed fine when he went this morning - but their mum had to come home early from work. 

I managed to get both kids off to bed and attempted to persuade Vanessa to follow suit; sadly she refused and I didn't get to watch as much sport on telly as I would've wanted.  Thankfully the Premier League Darts doesn't start until next week.

But hopefully the morning will herald an upturn in everyone's well being. 

Are we downhearted?  Absolutely.

Even worse - Wee John is due to arrive tomorrow afternoon.