Friday 2 September 2011

A date with the extended family


Vanessa and I were watching Who Do You Think You Are? on BBC1 the other evening and decided it might be a nice idea to trace Jamie and Charlotte's ancestors.

So we're about to leave for Chester Zoo.

Before we go, I thought I might remind you that Wee John and my bigger self are due to take part in the Great North Run in just over two weeks and would really appreciate your support for what we believe is a very special cause. 

Clearly, we would say that even if it was a crap cause - but it's not. And the charity has not paid for our places or anything else, we have.

You can find out more and hopefully unload a few pennies by clicking on to this link.

Be warned that I will mention this again (and again) before Sunday 18th September.