Tuesday 13 December 2011

A Wee Wise White


Tomorrow night's delayed broadcast of the Royal Variety Performance (which was in Salford, meaning only Princess Anne could be arsed to turn up) should be our nation's stage highlight of the day. 

But it won't be.  Hell no.

Because also tomorrow, Jamie will take what I hope will be many bows after he's been a Wise Man in his nursery's nativity play. 

It will be the second of two performances, the first being today.  But I wasn't there so that doesn't count. 

Above you can see him in his full regalia during one of many dress rehearsals in our kitchen.  And I hope you agree he looks the part.

But can he play it?

All will be revealed at 4.30pm tomorrow - followed by a full review here. 

I trust you're as excited as I am (although, if you're not, I understand).