Wednesday 18 July 2012

Film 2012 with Barry White


With Jonathan Ross dumped by the BBC, his Film 2012 replacement Claudia Winkleman physically unable to see the screen because of her stupid fringe, and Mark Kermode continuing to vie with Robert Peston for the title of Most Irritating Man in Britain, I have decided to launch a new career as a movie critic.

Well, OK, not strictly true - but I have had a go. 

My old friend Stuart Barrow, founder of recently-launched theatre company Politiker Productions, got in touch with me a couple of days ago asking if I would write a review of a new political mockumentary entitled "I Am A Great Man" which has just been released for download on t'Internet.

I watched the film last night - well worth a fiver of anyone's money - and you can read my thoughts here.

And if you feel so inclined, you can access the movie yourself by clicking here.    

(Unpaid) advert over.