Sunday 8 July 2012

It wasn't me


The tragic and, for me, shocking news is that I didn't win the National Lottery jackpot last night - I didn't even get my tenner back - so it's work tomorrow rather than a private jet to Menorca.

Needless to say I'm not thrilled at this outcome.  In fact, I haven't experienced post-holiday blues like this since being dragged out of Butlin's in Ayr circa 1978.

We did have a terrific time, particularly the kids who really got into the spirit of things.

Jamie swam with a (blow-up) dolphin...


...and Charlotte had fun near a (blow-up) boat...


...as did Jamie (although he actually got into his).


He also won a swimming certificate...


....Charlotte was cool about his success...


...but Daddy lost his quiz...


...despite the family support on hand.


And Wee John even put in an unexpected appearance... 


...which made both Mummy and Charlotte smile.


And that, I'm afraid, was that (other than the 20 short videos I also took which I'll not inflict on you at this stage).

Is it EuroMillions on Tuesday?