Saturday 1 September 2012

What I did last weekend


I was planning a relatively industrious weekend this weekend, but my increasingly bulbous face is proving to be something of a drag on this ambition.  

But I couldn't be much less productive than I was last weekend which I set aside to decorate Charlotte's room.  

To be fair, it wasn't entirely my fault as Vanessa chose the paint, not me.  

Indeed, it was only when I got it out of the garage that I realised it was the exact same colour used the last time the room was painted.  

If you don't believe me, here is the main wall before (left) and after (right) I slaved over it.      


And yes, I appreciate the "after" appears marginally darker, but that is only because the paint was still wet and the photo was taken late in the day just as the sun was heading off for the evening. 

So that was good.