Friday 9 August 2013

Smurf Too


If you're looking for a good film to pass a couple of hours with the kids over the next few weeks, Charlotte heartily recommends Smurfs 2.  Because she's in it.
 
Well, she says she is.  The reality (yes, I know the Smurfs aren't real - sshhh!) is that Smurfette's in it, and Charlotte thinks she looks like Smurfette.  And so every time Smurfette appeared on screen on Monday when we Whites went to the cinema, Charlotte instantly stood up, pointed at her new heroine and shrieked: "It's me!  It's me!"
 
And she does have a point. 
 

Yes, separated at smurf, sorry, birth I'd say. 

With Jamie having had his fair share of goodies over the past couple of days whilst Charlotte was at nursery, I thought it only proper that his little sister didn't miss out. 

And so it was that Charlotte and Smurfette were properly united.
 

Plus, there wasn't much else in the shop.