Thursday 29 August 2013

They'll see me from space


What do you think of these babies?!

They're my brand spanking new Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 running shoes - in turquoise (they were in sale) - plus some new Nike Dri-Fit cushioned running socks (also in the sale).  

Yes, this Great North Run is becoming an increasingly expensive caper, but the two pairs of shoes I've been training in are knacked so I had very little option.

And it was my choice to do this so it is my wallet that should take the pain. 

But talking of wallets, some particularly kindly friends have been very generous with theirs since my last fundraising update.

As a result, my new "running total" (ho! ho! - gets me every time) has now moved up to £346, before Gift Aid, which ain't bad with a little over two weeks to go until the big day. 

And you know what's coming next. 

Any chance of you chipping in (if you haven't already done so, of course)? 

If the answer is yes, you can do just that by clicking HERE.

Whilst you try to locate your credit card, I'm off out for a run...