Wednesday 2 February 2011

Forget Egypt, the real crisis has been in my tummy


Sorry I've been away for a few days.  And, believe me, I AM sorry. 

I've had the flu; horrible, terrible, restless, shivery, achy, vomity, shitey, flu.  

Yes, you can tick all of the above (You did ask. OK, you didn't ask, but I thought I'd tell you anyway).

One of the consequences of my five days in bed is that I have next to nothing to report.

Apart from news of Egyptian President and all-round man-of-the-moment Hosni Mubarak's doppelganger.

I was doing a spot of one-eyed Sunday Times reading and the paper happened to be open at the cartoon.  Can you guess who the cartoon featured?

You'll never get it - it was Egyptian President and all-round man-of-the-moment Hosni Mubarak.  (Sorry, perhaps I should give you more credit).

Anyway, Jamie saw the picture and excitedly pointed a finger in its direction. 

"Mr Bean!" he cried. 

A mighty fine observation, young sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment