Friday 25 November 2011

I might get trollied


I have potentially the most testing weekend of my life coming up.

Because early tomorrow Vanessa leaves for two full days shopping in that London, arriving back at around 8.30 on Sunday evening. 

This will leave me in sole charge of our sprogs.  And there's only so long I can keep them imprisoned in a shopping trolley. 

Am I terrified of what may lie ahead over the next almost 50 hours?

Is Jamie licking his lips at the look of terror which is already obvious in my eyes?

Is he going to try and take me for a ride?

Might Charlotte lose all of the little bit of love and respect for her daddy that I've tried so hard to build up over the last 11 months?

The answer to all of the above, I fear, is yes. 

Prayers said and candles lit would be very welcome indeed.