Monday 9 June 2008

BABY IN NURSERY SHOCKER - FIRST PICTURE!


Okay, okay - so the baby's still in Vanessa's womb thingy but still.

With her help, I sorted out the border in a couple of hours. Then I put the cot together and what you see are the results.

I have to admit, I feel rather proud of what I've done over the last five days. Not so much the decorating, more the fact that I didn't lose my temper once or swear (more than usual).

It's also rather warming to know I've made an actual tangible contribution to this whole baby thing. As the daddy-to-be, it's sometimes really hard to feel as if you're doing your bit. (There's been several occasions I've been fully aware that, if anything, I was hindering rather than helping matters).

But anyway, now I've decorated the nursery and I'm pleased.

Let's hope baby likes the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment