Friday 6 June 2008

You wouldn't be able to see what it is yet


I threw a first coat on the ceiling last night AND touched up the skirting boards.
And then, tonight, I've chucked a second coat on the ceiling which is now officially finished. Exciting stuff I'm sure you'll agree.

Tomorrow comes the walls and, on Sunday, the hard bit - the wallpaper border thing. I hate to be negative but it's got disaster written all over it. (OK, not entirely true - it's got little cartoon animals, but you know what I mean).

Before then, it's Big Brother tonight and Ireland v the All Blacks first thing in the morning (the latter might also be a disaster from an Ireland point of view but, again, let's not be negative).

On an entirely separate issue, something's been bothering me. You may've seen on the news last night and in the newpapers this morning that Yves Saint Laurent has just been laid to rest.

But what was he wearing for his big day? A suit from George would be my bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment