Monday 29 December 2008

He's got the look


I'm on my lunch break in the middle of the first of two days "working from home" - and I genuinely am so, please, down with your cynicism!

However, after his breakfast, I had the chance to indulge in one of my favourite games: "Dress Up Jamie." You may have noticed that Vanessa and I like to play this game a lot.

First up was a footballer or, more specifically, Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho. Earlier this year, my mum picked Jamie up his very own baby Barcelona kit complete with Ronaldinho's name and number. Other than Jamie's gut, I think he's a dead ringer for the long-haired, big-toothed Samba King.




Then, just for the laugh like, I thought it might be fun to dress him up as a chav.

Is there no look this young man can't pull off? (Clearly I'm aware that he will get me back one day - and quite right too).

No comments:

Post a Comment