Saturday 11 September 2010

Er...come on City

No, your eyes don't deceive you - what you can see above is indeed my Manchester City FC membership card (despite me being an Arsenal fan).

Indeed, I'm also an officially registered fan at Middlesbrough, Everton and Fulham (although, ironically, not Arsenal) and receive regular e-mails from said clubs, such are the lengths you have to go to these days to get Premier League tickets.

The reason for me getting my membership card out this particular fair morn is because my dad, Wee John and I are about to leave for Manchester in advance of City v Blackburn Rovers this afternoon, kick-off 3pm.

Which reminds me, anyone out there who knows my "Chelsea-loving" father or "Manchester United worshipping" best mate, clock a look at these.

In fact, feel free to print the pic out and show it to everyone else who knows them.

No comments:

Post a Comment