Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Barry


As we prepare for the end of 2012 in just a few hours' time, one of my resolutions must be to act my age just a little bit more.

To underline the need for this, a few minutes ago I discovered a junk folder in my new gmail account which I set up last month. 

And in said junk folder I found an email relating to an online petition I signed during a moment of boredom, a copy of which you can see below.

Whether or not you choose to sign the petition is clearly a matter for you.

Much more important is the need for you and yours to have a fun and safe night tonight, followed by a 2013 to remember for only the most positive of reasons.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: iPetitions Signature ipetitions.com>

Date: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Subject: About your "We want William & Kate to name their first child Barry" petition signature
To: barrywhitestuff@gmail.com

Dear Barry White,

Thank you for signing the "We want William & Kate to name their first child Barry" petition at iPetitions.com.

Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference.

Please encourage others to sign the petition as well. 

Forward the text below to everyone who might be interested:

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"We want William & Kate to name their first child Barry."
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-want-william-kate-to-name-there-first-child/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!