Saturday 26 October 2013

Spanish Euan

It was International Day at Guiseley Infants School yesterday.

Last year, Jamie was tasked with manning (or is it boying?) the United Arab Emirates stall.  Proudly wearing his Muslim prayer cap, his principal role was advising patrons that neither wine nor pork products were on offer.  (He later had hot dogs for tea).

Yesterday, he was part of the Spanish delegation with a range of responsibilities including telling mummies and daddies how to make Sangria. As a parent, I was much more comfortable with this.


However, Jamie's best pal/personal entertainer Euan felt that the whole shebang needed to be Spanished-up a bit.  So he went off to see what he could find.


His first effort certainly made me feel more continental.


And his second?  Well.  I was suddenly transported back to my teens.

 
For me, they both look bonita.