Tuesday 1 October 2013

White Cotton mix


It's been a few days since I last updated this guff because I've been feeling a touch ropey.

Our Saturday afternoon began well, with the arrival of the Cottons - Ed and Jane - and their three genuinely charming kids. 

Rosie, the youngest of the Cotton buds, proved a particular hit with Charlotte...


...who, in an ideal world, would've kept her.


But, as late afternoon approached, the wheels began to come off after I took Ed for some refreshment - Aireborough Rugby Club style.

Kris - Jamie's head coach with the Micros (whom I proudly serve as "coach helper") - was getting his 30ish birthday celebrations under way...

 
...and (nearest the camera) set the pint glass, sorry, bar high.
 

And then Ed, Jane, Vicky and us Whites continued the festivities - in Kris's honour - well into Sunday.


(I do have a much more dramatic picture on my phone which I'm not allowed to show you. But feel free to ask me if you see me).

So that's why I'm feeling my age and you haven't heard from me in a while.

Hopefully I'll feel (and look) younger tomorrow.