Sunday 28 August 2016

Belly wellie


It's day six of the holiday, which means we're only halfway through.

So, as a means of celebration, let's bring on the belly dancers!!!


Yes, they might've been a day late, but there was a quite remarkable array of talent on show last night.


As well as a lot of flesh.


But such skill.


Such poise.


Such filth.


I'm just relieved I didn't miss it.

In other developments, I had a fun couple of hours in the pub with my old mate Stephen Barr.


His hugely entertaining partner Ruth took the picture, before settling down with drink number two from the cocktail menu.


Steve and I just had another pint.

And Charlotte (wearing the hat) joined the very long tattoo queue.


Was it worth the wait? 


Let's just say it's not something a wire brush and a splash of Dettol can't deal with.

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment