Monday 21 July 2008

They think it's all over...and it IS! (thank goodness)



I hate to be negative but I'm glad the cricket is now at an end, South Africa having just beaten England an hour ago by ten wickets.

I've looked forward to the game for months but, in the end, it was more than a little disappointing and England's defeat has been inevitable for two days.

The bonus of it ending now is that there's a free day for all three of the Whites to do something with my dad and John and plans are currently being hatched.

The other good news is that our camera appears to have had a Lazarus moment so I can keep the crap pictures coming (plus ones of Jamie, of course).

Above is the pic of the Amy Winehouses I mentioned last night. Aren't they lovely?!

And, on the right, is a shot of a chicken who managed to make his way into the executive part of the ground - as they do. Finally, below is my pic of Freddie Flintoff in full flight. I know it's not very sharp but you can tell it's him so I feel a bit smug.

Back in Jamieland, you'll obviously be fascinated to hear that he peed up his back again during the night. That boy really has talent.

He's also been good to and with our guests. Let's hope he keeps up his high standards for one more day - especially when he finds out he's going to his first pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment