Saturday 19 July 2008

We're wide awake


Up and at it early again this morning after Jamie peed up his back - how do babies do that?!

But the ordeal did not end there. Maybe it's a deficiency in my technique (almost certainly I'd say) but he then managed to poo in three clean nappies before I got the fourth and final one on. Obviously I was thrilled, as was Jamie.

Previous to this I'd given him the equivalent of a bed bath on the changing mat. Then, with nappy on, he had a baby massage with oil (what a modern kinda dad I am) before Vanessa and I took turns to cuddle him in bed. The picture above shows you the effect, which lasted all of three and a half minutes.

Indeed, it was almost as if the four nappy incident hadn't happened (yes, FOUR ****ING NAPPIES!!!........now....c...a...l...m....)

Our guests seemed to enjoy themselves last night with Jamie generally on form and Granda' clearly impressed by the latest addition to the clan.

We set off for Headingley again in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment