Sunday 23 November 2008

Making a fist of it





















I wrote a big long post to tell you all about what's happened to me over the last 24 hours - but then decided it's much too boring.

The long and the short of it was that I hurt my leg again last night running to the shop for sugar (told you it was dull) and then I had a 15 hour headache brought on by my recurring sinusitis.

The result was that I didn't get to run the Abbey Dash after all, which has left me feeling more than a little deflated.

On the upside, today was the day that I finally got to watch Star Wars from start to finish, a whole 31 years after my first attempt.

And Jamie proved that he could get his whole fistin my mouth, leading to the obvious and only conclusion that one could make - that my son has very small hands. (I mean, what other conclusion could you possibly draw?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment