Saturday 8 November 2008

Meet Seanbo


It's a week today since we had our fancy dress party and, to mark the occasion, I decided to have a quick look back through some of the photos we took.

One particular picture caught my attention and gave me an idea.

Given he's now approaching 100, Sylvester Stallone has said that the recently released fifth Rambo film - the imaginatively titled John Rambo - will be his last in the role.

This clearly leaves a gap for someone else to fill and, as I believe my photo comparison clearly demonstrates, I think I have just the man for the job.

We've already had the first Irish James Bond in the form of Pierce Brosnan. Why not have the first Irish Rambo in the even more remarkable shape of my mate Detective Inspector Fitzpatrick?

I can see it now...he's big, he's mad and he hates baddies - he's Seanbo! Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment