Tuesday 6 January 2009

And it gets worse


After thinking yesterday that Vanessa's health was picking up, this morning she began to cough up blood and by early this afternoon she'd been diagnosed with tonsilitis - on top of her flu.

Meanwhile, Jamie's list of ailments is no shorter and the little guy is wrecked with it all.

Thanks to a very understanding Council Leader in Bradford, I was allowed to work from home this afternoon.

But whilst being closer to the "action" at least allows me to see the patients and do my bit with regard to patient care, I still feel something less than useless and often very stressed.

Perhaps tomorrow will bring better news for all although, given the way things have been going for us on recent days, I daren't risk holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment