Friday 9 January 2009

F-F-F-FRIDAY!!!

The first week back after the Christmas holidays is always long and tiring, but none more so than this one.

I’m a total physical wreck after seven solid nights of even less sleep than normal, coupled with the obvious stress of watching a sick wife and child.

But, as I’ve said over the last couple of days, both are now much more like themselves and, given that I quite like them both, that can only be a good thing.

Tonight should hopefully be the calmest for a while – last night wasn’t calm by any means, but let’s not dwell – and tomorrow we’ll try and have some fun.

And, with the three of us due to attend one of Vanessa’s friend’s child’s first birthday party (that’s all I know), it should certainly be that (although possibly not deliberately).

Needless to say I’ll be reporting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment