Wednesday 25 February 2009

Where's White Jnr?


One of my favourite presents at Christmas just past was a particularly entertaining little book called Where's Bin Laden?

If you haven't seen it, it is essentially a series of cartoons of scores of little people cluttered together in various well-known locations across the world - the drawing above features the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

The common thread linking each picture is that Osama Bin Laden is in there somewhere and your job is to find him. You're even provided with a mini magnifying glass to help you with the task.

I was reminded of this book earlier in the week when Vanessa showed me some photos of her mother and baby group's latest meeting in our front room.

I'm assured our Jamie is in the picture I've dropped in below.

Can you find White Jnr?

No comments:

Post a Comment