Friday 30 April 2010

Barrys for Stuart

You'll be delighted to learn that this blog will be a General Election-free zone over the next days with lots of other excitement mercifully lined up for the Bank Holiday weekend.

But I've got to show you this.

Regular readers will be aware of my huge-forearmed next door neighbour Barrington who is in his element during times of crisis and an all around top man.

Like me, he is also a fan of Stuart Andrew, the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Pudsey, who has helped us both and will certainly be receiving my support in the polling booth next Thursday.

However, there's nothing like nailing your face to the mast and yesterday, when I received my latest piece of Stuart's election literature (pictured above), I found this was exactly what Barrington and his partner Eva had done.

Because opposite is a close up of the story on the bottom left-hand corner of the leaflet.

And what about that!

If you can't read it properly, this is what "Barry" (as he had to become for reasons of space) and Eva say:

"We are voting Conservative because we are worried about the way our country is going. We need a new direction to deal with the economy and we know Stuart will be a great MP."

Hear! Hear!

And what a small world we live in.

1 comment:

  1. Great Barry! I'm surprised you've not got yourself on his literature, or at least a mention of your blog!

    By the way have a look at "Wife in the North", or my blog of today re the UKIP candidate for Berwick upon Tweed. It's unbelieveable. How can your main policy be to establish a crematorium????

    ReplyDelete