Saturday 17 April 2010

SHE GOT OFF! (I think)

In a White Stuff exclusive (guess), I can reveal that Coronation Street's Gail Tilsley-Platt-McIntyre (possibly) gets acquitted of murdering her husband Joe in Bradford's trial of the week.

Yesterday was the last day of filming at Bradford City Hall/"Weatherfield Crown Court."

And, in the picture above, you can see Gail rushing to a waiting car after the verdict was announced. Also in the scene - which I bizarrely managed to capture during my lunch hour - are Audrey, David, the latest bloke to play Nick, Norris's woman and a number of extras pretending to be members of a hungry press pack. All very exciting.

But I have another picture, taken during a break in filming, which may or may not be as exciting. And here it is.

In the middle wearing the bright dress - let's call it "apricot" - is Michelle Keegan who plays Tina McIntyre. And keeping her "warm" - on what was already quite a balmy afternoon - is Ryan Thomas who plays Jason Grimshaw. This is the same Ryan Thomas who had a high profile relationship with Tina O'Brien who played Sarah Platt in Corrie (and who I think is coming back). So Mr Thomas has "form." And if the body language I witnessed yesterday is anything to go by, I reckon he's very keen to get his chisel out once again (think bedpost). Anyway, you read it first on this blog.

Before I go, here's a photo of a very different kind - Jamie in his pyjamas and wellies shortly after seven o'clock this morning.

Sometimes it's just important to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment