Wednesday 23 June 2010

His eyes are blue and today he's two

It's Jamie's second birthday and, as the time approaches 6.25am, he's already been up for ages.

Whilst I'm due to spend today at a no doubt exhilarating training session on MPs' expenses, he's off to nursery where he will be spoilt. And then, tonight, he will open the bulk of his presents before we throw a bit of a birthday do for him on Saturday.

We've allowed him one parcel this morning - from his Auntie Gwen and cousins Nathan, Sebastian and Katie - which, amongst other very kind and generous gifts, included a Mr Potato Head.

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't Jamie's new best friend bear an uncanny resemblance to my mate Detective Inspector Fitzpatrick who put Wee John and I through such hell on spin bikes last weekend?



You know, I don't think it is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment