Saturday 5 June 2010

No justice

I mentioned recently that the cast of Coronation Street had spent two weeks roaming freely around Bradford City Hall, where I work, whilst they filmed the trial of Gail "Guilty" McIntyre in the building's old courtroom.

So, yesterday afternoon, I thought it might be fun to take Wee John, Vanessa and Jamie in for a quick look at the room itself after they called in to City Hall to say hello.

Whilst there, I also believed it made sense to take advantage of the facilities on offer - in particular, the dock - to seek to call Jamie to account for some of his recent misdemeanours, such as throwing toast at Daddy.

In the end, he was acquitted of all charges.

But, for me, the outcome was not unconnected to his quite blatant (and clearly successful) attempts at nobbling the jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment