Thursday 3 June 2010

Strike three

There are a lot of very wonderful people out there amongst us. But there are also a significant proportion of scummy little ****s who do things like steal your identity and your money.

And one nice such individual has just managed to gain access to my account and nick a pile of cash for the third time in three months. Thanks for that.

My bank, NatWest, and the police are literally on the case once again. But they've had no success in tracing the perpetrator when it's happened before, so I'm not holding out much hope this time either.

Whoever you are, wherever you live - I ****ing hate you.

On the upside, Yorkshire play their first Twenty20 cricket match at Headingley this evening and I can't wait.

Swings and roundabouts, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment