Thursday 17 June 2010

What Peter did next

I was wandering home from work yesterday and decided to nip in to Asda for a chocolate fix.

But, when I go to the front door, I was met by the scene above.

So I followed the line.

And look who was at the end of it (I've put a circle around his head to make it easier).

No idea? Actually, I had to ask too.

It was Peter Andre, signing his latest tome, "My World In Pictures and Words." (Methinks many more pictures than words - and very short words at that).

Funnily enough, I resisted the temptation to join the queue and meet the great man, even after reading the following synopsis of his new bestseller:

"Peter Andre is a national icon. Without doubt the sexiest man in pop, there are few red-blooded females who wouldn't welcome the chance to get close to Peter Andre. Since his breakup with Katie Price, his profile has exploded, making him one of the biggest male celebrities in the UK. His easy charm, his self-deprecating humour, his legendary torso and his obvious passion for his children and for his role as father have won him millions of fans. And Peter Andre is here to stay. His Revelation tour, his upcoming TV projects and now this gorgeous and insightful book will further catapult him to stardom. 2010 will cement his reputation as the sexy and extremely lovable heart-throb the nation has taken under its wing."

Retailing at £16.99, you can now buy his book at Asda for just £9.

Or you could just wait another few weeks at get two for a quid at your local pound shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment