Monday 22 November 2010

And we're back


Boys' trip over, it's now time to prepare for fatherhood experience number two - which is set to get underway in less than a month. 

Dear god.

As for the four days just gone by, Jamie behaved himself and enjoyed himself in equal measure.  I took the photo above on Portstewart Strand yesterday morning.

I, perhaps, did not adopt the same high standards of behaviour.  Or to put it another way, I doubt that Hannibal Lecter would be interested in tasting my liver in its current state with even the most expensive bottle of Chianti.

The social highlight was my dad's 74th birthday do which was terrific entertainment.


Hopefully I'll have recovered in good time for his 75th. 

Oh no, hold on - we've another baby on the way.

The recovery will have to wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment