Friday 12 October 2012

Jingle Jangle Jamie


Above you can see the throngs of school mates awaiting the command performance of Red Class at Guiseley Infants School assembly this morning.  Behind the camera is a separate throng of parents displaying varying degrees of enthusiasm/pride.

And up front is Jamie and his crew (he's the tall one - I didn't realise he was tall until today).


And I know - I just KNOW - you will want to see a short clip of them doing their thing.  So here you go (I take no responsibility for Jamie's "moves").


The most bizarre part of this morning was when headteacher Mrs Bell clambered into the middle of her pride to freak the bejesus out of them.  Mrs Bell is the only teacher I've encountered - in fact, the only non-global sporting icon other than Elmo from Sesame Street - who talks about herself in the third person. Mr White, sorry, I was certainly most amused by this.


And in common with Mrs W, I was obviously very proud of my boy.