Thursday 18 October 2012

Row-bo Charlotte


Earlier this week I posted a picture of Jamie and Charlotte posing in plastic boxes - similar to the shot you can see above. And couple of people contacted me to ask what that was all about.  So let me explain.

Charlotte has started going to baby gymnastics.  As an integral part of this, she has been learning to sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" - complete with actions.      

But, to my mind, you can't properly learn the actions to "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" without a boat  (which neither the baby gym nor I, to be fair, have).  So I improvised with a plastic box - and got Jamie along for company. In another plastic box.

But I also didn't have a lake nor oars.  Making the while exercise a little pointless.

But at least Charlotte raised a smile - and occasionally mumbled "row, row, bo."  Which was good.