Wednesday 10 October 2012

The female of the species is as hungry as the male


With the exception of Posh Spice - who I'm not sure is actually a human being at all - I believe there can little argument that females are at least as ravenous in the food department as their male subordinates.

Take our Charlotte, an an example. 

Above you can see her having breakfast this morning - to Jamie's disbelief.  His disbelief is based on the fact that she was about to go to nursery.  To have breakfast.

Now let's rewind to Sunday, when Jamie was at a pirate party...


...(told you so) and I was at home tasked with giving Charlotte her tea.

Which I did (look at that the size of it)...


...and she promptly demolished.


Her plate was clear by the end, trust me.  Then it was time for dessert.


And that seemed to go down well too.


I think my point is made.