Sunday 19 April 2009

Healy on his way to Pudsey


Another long and noisy night last night but we now think we know the reason for the recent spate of nocturnal upheavals - 'Healy' is about to make an appearance.

Named rather aptly after Northern Ireland's greatest-ever front man David Healy, the Healy I'm referring to is Jamie's new left front tooth.

I was trying to brush Chip and Dale this morning before Jamie suddenly decided to throw his head back to make my task more of a challenge (he's very thoughtful like that). I moved my eyes closer to his open mouth to get a better view of my targets and there was the tell tale little white mark in his upper gum.

If he's anything like Chip and Dale, Healy should be with us properly within the week. And I very much hope he is as I don't think either Vanessa or I can function for much longer on such limited sleep.

But at least we seem to have identified the problem and, at the end of the turmoil, Jamie will have another new friend.

I'm just about to jump in the shower now before we park Jamie at Grandma Judy and Grandad Mike's and head to the cinema to see In The Loop, the political comedy which has been getting such rave reviews in recent days. I'll give you mine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment